Imam Ali (AS) said, 'Generosity is a means of nearness [to Allah].

Results per page: 132
Question ID  5729  -  History -  2022-08-13 23:30:02
Salaam Alaikum Sayed and Jazaa Allah El Kheir for your hard work on this website. If my Grandfather; Allah bless his soul, is a Sayed and my Mother; Allah give her a long healthy life, is an Alweeya, what would be her sons title in Islam?
 
Answer:-  *Lineage of Sadat comes from the father according to majority of our great
scholars. If your father is Sayyed,bayou will be a Sayyed as well. If your
mother is a Sayyedah (A=E2=80=99lawiyyah) but your father is not a Sayyed, =
then you
are not a Sayyed. In some communities in Iraq and Iran etc, you are called
a Mirza because of your link with the Sadaat from your mother only.*
*Wassalam.*
 
Question ID  5691  -  History -  2022-05-09 02:00:01
Aslam alakum Syed mohamed al musawi sahab Plzzz hamsa contact karya (8369066942) Ham bhoot time se call Kara hai plzzzz hamsa contact karya ham probelm mai hai
 
Answer:-  This website is just for questions on Islamic rules and issues and not for
any personal matters.

On Fri, 6 May 2022 at 12:07 PM, Aliabbas Reply-To: <
wabil1895232@wabil.com> wrote:

> Mr/Mrs Aliabbas
> posted a new question on wabil website, the details are below...
> Category : History
> Question : Aslam alakum
> Syed mohamed al musawi sahab
> Plzzz hamsa contact karya (8369066942)
> Ham bhoot time se call Kara hai plzzzz hamsa contact karya ham probelm mai
> hai
>
>
>
 
Question ID  5088  -  History -  2019-11-08 19:15:01
Sa. Did Prophet(sawa) had daugters other than janabe Fatema(sa) ? Did Prophets(sawa) married his daughters to Usman twice despite the fact that he killed them both mercilessly.? Is this fact reliable? Pls explain. May Allah(swt) give u reward.
 
Answer:-  Fatima Al-Zahra (AS) was the only real daughter of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA). Others who are mentioned in books were fostered daughters.
Wassalam.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

> On 8 Nov 2019, at 09:48, Sameer Reply-To: wabil1895232@wabil.com wrote:
>
> Mr/Mrs Sameer
> posted a new question on wabil website, the details are below...
> Category : History
> Question : Sa.
> Did Prophet(sawa) had daugters other than janabe Fatema(sa) ?
> Did Prophets(sawa) married his daughters to Usman twice despite the fact that he killed them both mercilessly.?
> Is this fact reliable?
> Pls explain. May Allah(swt) give u reward.
>

 
Question ID  4479  -  History -  2018-11-13 15:30:01
CAN I GET THE INFORMATION THAT DR GULAM HADI KADIWAL AND EMAD DEAN HILLI, WHERE BOTH OF THEM RESIDES ?
 
Answer:-   This website is only for responding to questions from the public on faith
and practice issues.
You can contact our office for your question.
 
Question ID  4130  -  History -  2017-12-24 15:45:02
Asalamun Alykum Dear sir which website for All islamic knowlauge??
 
Answer:-  There are so many useful websites e.g. www.al-Islam.org
 
previous123456789next
Total : 41 Results