Imam Ali (AS) said, 'The heart can only be made use of [to the best of its capacity] with generosity.

Results per page: 145
Question ID  646  -  Family issues -  2013-08-02 23:45:01
یا علی علیه السلام مدد سلام علیکم خدمت شما و تمام همکاران عزیزتان من از شما یک کمک میخواهم که من چگونه می توانم در کاردانی رشته علوم انسانی در دانشگاه های انگلیس تحصیل کنم. پدر بنده ملیت پاکستانی دارد و مادرم ملیت ایرانی. لطفا مرا راهنمایی کنید متتظر راهنمایی شما هستم. والسلام عباس شریفی قم ایران
Answer:-  Salamun Alaykum wr wb
We are a charity and not a university nor we have facility to arrange such
services. We pray for your success.

2013/8/2 abbas sharifi Reply-To: <>

> Mr/Mrs abbas sharifi
> posted a new question on wabil website, the details are below...
> Category : Family issues
> Question : یا علی علیه السلام مدد
> سلام علیکم خدمت شما و تمام همکاران عزیزتان
> من از شما یک کمک میخواهم که من چگونه می توانم در کاردانی رشته علوم انسانی
> در دانشگاه های انگلیس تحصیل کنم.
> پدر بنده ملیت پاکستانی دارد و مادرم ملیت ایرانی.
> لطفا مرا راهنمایی کنید
> متتظر راهنمایی شما هستم.
> والسلام
> عباس شریفی
> قم ایران
Question ID  589  -  Family issues -  2013-07-11 19:15:01
assalamalaikum This question is regarding my mother,she is living with me for many years during that time she also visited to my sister and relatives , but now she has developed some bad relation with my wife and me as we cannot give her proper time.when i scold my wife she is relieved .My wife does all her routine work I tried to convince her to my best to both of them even i tried my level best to comfort her but now she is saying that she wants me too leave me as i am living in saudi arabia and she sometimes feel boring as there is no relatives and friends here.She is saying to go to india and which i feel that nobody will take care for her better than me, and i dont want to spoil my akhira.Whenever she visits India my brother and sister always complainig for her attitude .If your answer is that to behave her good and take care mostly ,that i am doing to her for the last many years, what i will do in this situation
Answer:-  Do not leave your mother to go away from you even if she has bad attitude
towards you and your wife.
Tell your wife to tolerate and keep on tolerating and to try to be better
with her.
Never show your mother that you are upset with her bad attitude.
Serving your mother is your way to success in this life and hereafter. This
way must have difficulties but it is worth every difficulty.
Mohammad al-Musawi

Question ID  551  -  Family issues -  2013-06-26 01:30:01
Dear Sir I am writing to you on behalf of a friends son. Please if you could reply in detail we would be grateful . I am at uni and still have two years to complete my studies before I start working . My father in his 70's now has trusted me in all his money matters - I paid all his bills credit cards etc for atleast 5 years now. Since last 3/4 years I had started cheating on my father and spent his hard earned income & his pension money on just wasteful things for myself. My father is a honest hard working man who with hardship put me through private school too. In these years I have usurped atleast 15000 £ from him. I thought I was clever ( surely under the influence of the shaitan) but I have been caught by my elder sister & my mother knows about it too. My father is rightly been protected by them both and not told. I am ashamed & sorry about what I have done soo cruelly to my father & the suffering I have caused my mother - she has loved. cared for me and has done everything for me all my life. My sister is the reason of me being able to study and go to university - I don't think I can ever pay her back for all she has done for me. She is rightfully extremely upset too. I want to ask you what I should be doing now and later in my life to make amends for this horrible thing I have done to my family. Can I ever pay my parents specially my father for this crime? What are my chances with Allah of forgiveness - what changes do I make in my every day life? My mother is a broken lady sad & crying all the time and very upset with me ... How can I make her trust me ever again? I live miles away from home but how can I show her I have or will change? What duas should I recite to make Allah not angry at me & forgive me for this major sin. Please help May Allah reward you. Khuda hafiz
Answer:-  It is a major sin to cheat and usurp the money of your father who trusted you.
You need to sincerely repent and cry to seek forgiveness from him and from Allah.
You must pay back every pence you have taken wrongly.
You must declare to your mother and sister your sincere repentance and your readiness for any thing they suggest.
Keep on repeating Istighfaar day and night especially after Night Prayer and during Sujood.
Mohammad al-Musawi

Question ID  545  -  Family issues -  2013-06-23 06:30:01
Maine ek hindu brahmin ladke se marriage kiya hai hamari love marriage hai aur shaadi ko 10 saal ho gaye hai kuch 4 saalo se hamare beech main bohat problems chal rahi hai.mere husband ka bahar dusri aurat ke sath affair chal raha hai aur woh iss wajah se mujhe chodna chahte hai.hamare ek 5 saal ka baccha bhi hai.mere husband ghar bacche aur meri taraf bilkul dhayan nahi dete .pls meri help kare
Answer:-  There is no marriage at all between Muslim female and non Muslim male. If yo=
u are a Muslim and he is a Non Muslim, then the relationship is sinful and m=
ust stop immediately, with out the need of Talaq, because there was no valid=
Islamic Nikah at all .
If he became a Muslim before the marriage and still a Muslim, then the marri=
age is valid and you may consult a local Alim to solve your matrimonial prob=
mohammad al-Musawi

Question ID  512  -  Family issues -  2013-06-06 11:15:01
As salaam un alaikum, One of our married sister has a few problems in her married life as follows: 1. He is full of male ego and does not treat his wife well. Her husband is very demanding and is very unsupportive towards his wife and 2 children who are below age 3. Even if he wants a glass of water and the wife is busy, he will nag her to get her water, this is in all the cases, once back from office he is front of the TV till he sleeps, and keeps on ordering and get irritated and taunts if there is a delay. If the children are crying very much, then he does take them, and hates if the small child spills saliva on his clothes, at night too the same scenario, yes but at times he does support her wife. 2. They have 2 children of the same gender and he forcfully planned the second one with not enough gap between the two, now he wants a 3rd child and is hinting it to her wife, who is not at all in the mental, physical and spiritual state for another one, does the female have right to deny this to her dominating husband. 3. Before marriage he said he will allow hijab to her and after that he restricted to a dupatta on head only. No scarf as well. What does the female do and what do you suggest, as hijab is wajib. But he is very dominating and treats her very very badly if she does not listen to him in any case. 4. He keeps contact with his parents and sister, but not enough. 5. He takes care of all the financial needs, but is very selfish and self centered. Is there any dua, aamal, fasting anything which can make him treat his wife, his parents and sisters the way islam does. THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PERSON IS, HE IS A GOOD HUMAN. AND NOT AT ALL A BAD PERSON, except for what we have stated above. Please guide. JAZAKALLAH
Answer:-  The best Du'a and Amaal I can advise is repeating Estighfaar, Salawaat and
La Hawla Wala Qowwata Illa Billah Al Aliyy Al Adheem, as many times as
possible.(At least 100 times each every day or after every Salah).
It is very good to talk to him politely about these matters, so that he may
re consider. Wife also should not think that she is error-free and should
do her best to improve herself as a good wife.
Mohammad al-Musawi

Total : 73 Results